Not a customer, I can’t reach them.  Probably nobody can, other than mobile or
satellite.

Or maybe the govt will get them free fiber by taxing Google and Apple, like the
Labour Party is promising in the UK.  Vermin Supreme needs to update his
campaign promises, free ponies are so dated, like Dr. Evil demanding only 1
million dollars.

Honestly, with mobile carriers promising rural fixed wireless, and SpaceX and
others promising LEO satellite broadband for everyone, I’m thinking we need to
worry less about serving every last house in our service area.  And if a few
people have to get their TV the old fashioned way, it’s not the end of the
world (although climate change might be).

And while I’m babbling on, last Sunday the New York Times magazine was a
special feature on the Internet.  It had a map of broadband availability, with
broadband defined as 100 Mbps download.  Oh, those poor disadvantaged people
with access to a mere 25 or 50 Mbps.  They won’t be able to stream Disney+ and
Stadia in 4K on more than 2 or 3 devices at a time.

Oh, and I see that EFF is proposing that Congress should allocate the money
from C-band auctions to building universal fiber infrastructure:

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2019/11/fcc-about-raise-billions-congress-should-invest-it-fiber-infrastructure