DIagraming it,I see you would need two versions.  A cambium power out
version and a ubnt power out version... or it would need a jumper to select
output.

Another fun product would be a standard to cambium module in APC style.  We
use the crossover cables, but would love something cleaner.

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553

Baltimore, MD 21202