Where are you getting the Tatical SM fiber from?  Pricing?

On 3/30/2020 5:22 PM, dave via AF wrote:
That may work for most radios limited by 4 possibly 6 450i or something equivalent. If running medusa 3.65 and 5.7 radios youll need #8 min by 2 pair pvc jacket or better for outdoor operation. We have a few like this and learned the hard way even with #10 hybrid cable that would not fly due to the loss in the wire at 250'
We use Tactical SM fiber LC-LC pre-terminated
We also use Duracomms https://duracomm.com/product-category/rack-mount-power-supplies/centri-series-he1u-mu/
Note we use the 50Amp version of this.
Youll need most of it to get to the top to sustain that 48vDC those beast need lol. We now have our 3rd site up with Fiber going to everything and #8 stranded pairs up the tower for power.
Also, be sure and add in the surge stuff.