MAC address.  So yes, could be OEM.  But I asked the tech who did the
install about a week ago and he said the router name was either Yunlink or
something similar.  He said that he's seen one more recently.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 1:05 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Yunlink router?

Is that what the router actually says, or just what the MAC is registered
to?

On 9/11/2020 12:54 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

Anybody else encountered a Yunlink router?

Where do customers find these things?  Are they shopping on Alibaba?  I
can't find Yunlink for sale on Amazon or anywhere else.  We've got a new
customer with an open DNS resolver and telnet interface.  I figure it's just
a matter of time before the DNS server gets exploited for an amplification
attack.