we have always had a lot of mexicans here, growing up they were all pretty
brown, at least my friends and their families were. but now it seems those
in media and whatnot are much paler. I dont know if different
regions immigrate more now, or theres more mixed race folks identifying as
mexican or LatinX, since thats the last PC term i was told is appropriate.
I always thought caucasian meant white, i dont know.
my first date was in 5th grade with this little mexican girl named maribel,
i should have stuck with that one, i bet my dinners would be better, my
wife cant cook for shit