From: Gino A. Villarini
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 11:28 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Mexican Political Discussion Team

Good article on it,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mexicans

is the same thing all over America, depending on the degree that the European
colonizers mixed with the local natives and also how many slaves they brought.

And to certain degree how many European migration waves came in the late
1800’s… Here in PR, we had a big immigration wave in the 1850’s because Spain
wanted to populate the island with Europeans, so any catholic european who
immigrated to PR got Spanish citizenship and a piece of land for farming.  We
have big waves from Germany, Corsica and Italy.