Quite an artist I see.  I really like his stuff.  Do you own any originals?

From: Cameron Crum
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 1:51 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Mexican Political Discussion Team

Must have been some Irish in there somewhere. My wife's fraternal grandparents
were from Mexico, but had a last name of Kelley. They immigrated to Wyoming
sometime in the 20's or 30's. Her grandmother spoke little english. Big family,
13 kids and her father was the youngest. My wife is half of italian descent
(Santangelo/Losasso) and half mexican. She has olive skin and could pass for
just about anything except Scandinavian. However, this blonde (when I had
hair), green eyed boy still get's darker than her in the summer. Drives her
crazy.  Interesting note, if you like southwest art, her uncle is a famous
artist named Ramon Kelley.