Like not doing voter suppression?

On 12/15/2020 11:12 AM, Bill Prince wrote:
I agree with that. While many (most?) commenters are marveling at the huge voter turnout, it should be noted that an approximate 80 million chose to sit out this election.

There is probably an opportunity in there somewhere for anyone who can figure out how to get these people out from under their rocks.