Well hopefully most everything can be remotely handled.

I'm really really hoping that the fix my current GPS vendor provided
actually survives the rollover.  Otherwise this is going to be a much
bigger mess.

I really wish multi GNSS simulators weren't so expensive.   Like costs more
than we make on syncboxes for a couple/few years expensive.   They're also
not available to lease for any reasonable price.  As a result I get to
trust that my vendor did exactly the right thing here.

I'm hanging around the phone for the inevitable panicked call from the
customer who ignored (or didn't get) all of the messages we sent out.