Some customers wanted the added redundancy that comes with more
satellites.  The irony of the thing which we changed to improve reliability
biting one in the rear with this issue is not lost on me.

At this point, everything is going out with GPS+GALILEO since there is some
question about if it is even legal to operate a GLONASS receiver in the USA.

On Sun, Dec 31, 2023 at 2:26 PM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com> wrote:

> What is the benefit to using glonass?
> For timing is not GPS good enough?

- Forrest