Yes! that could be very useful.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 7:26 PM, Ken Hohhof <[email protected]> wrote:

>   How about MTOW or pipe-to-pipe-clamp variants to attach to the L and U
> channels we find on some grain legs, both vertical and horizontal, could
> also be used to attach pipes to various handrails.
>
>
>  *From:* Josh Luthman <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Thursday, January 22, 2015 6:57 PM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] WBMFG quality going up! Buy buy buy!
>
>
> Wisp boxes.  I like that.  Built in DIN.
> On Jan 22, 2015 7:49 PM, "Chuck Hogg" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> How about larger pipes on the mounts?  Like a 2-3"?  Sector Frames?
>>
>> I know you do injection molding for your antennas, have you ever thought
>> about doing NEMA style boxes?
>>
>> Just some ideas to throw around...
>>
>>  Regards,
>> Chuck
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 4:14 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>   Thanks, wish I could take total credit.  The quality of the hot dip
>>> galvanize job is a bit out of our hands.  The amount of dross on the pot,
>>> temperature of the day, mix of zinc and other things as well as freshness
>>> of the pickling tank and pickling time all go into the quality of the
>>> galvanization and we farm that out to a local company.  We have been
>>> working on the fit and inspection.
>>>
>>> I appreciate the note, we do try.  And we are always up for making other
>>> hot dipped tower products.  Anyone want us to add to the product line, let
>>> me know and I will see if I can improve on the price or performance on any
>>> other product out in the world.  I prefer to do custom stuff nobody else
>>> does, but I am not above knocking off something if I can offer something in
>>> the way of design improvement or cost reduction.
>>>
>>>  *From:* Josh Luthman <[email protected]>
>>> *Sent:* Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:25 PM
>>> *To:* [email protected]
>>> *Subject:* [AFMUG] WBMFG quality going up! Buy buy buy!
>>>
>>>   Props to WB for improving their MTOWs.  Most notably the cleaner
>>> galvanizing and the hardware fitting together perfectly.  Not a huge
>>> difference since these products have already been great, but the quality
>>> bonus is noticeable and appreciated!
>>>
>>> Josh Luthman
>>> Office: 937-552-2340
>>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>>> 1100 Wayne St
>>> Suite 1337
>>> Troy, OH 45373
>>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to