If I need something bigger than what is on the MTOW-P, I would want 3 sizes, 2.875" OD, 3.5" OD, and 4.5" OD. Depends on the dish/sector.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 2/13/2015 11:46 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
I am doing this universal pipe mount that will allow a larger dish on a Rohn type or crappy sheet metal freestanding type.
And doing the larger version of the M-TOW-P
The question is, what size pipe?
I had initially designed it with 3 inch pipe which is actually 3.5” OD.
Looking at the pipe chart, 2.5” has an OD of 2.875”.
The smaller pipe would be noticeably lighter to heft. Is that large enough to make SAF type mounts happy?
Or would y’all rather have the larger pipe.