These are what I've used.  They are heavy duty and inexpensive and work
with a large range of pipe sizes.  Also, you can replace the bolts with
allthread to build a mount on two sides for clusters (for example, on a
single pole on top of a tower).

http://www.ciwireless.com/product/pipe-to-pipe-clamp-set-for-1-12-in-3-12-in-od-pipes-12-in-thick-set-of-2/