Powercode integrates towercoverage into it...

--
Josh Reynolds
CIO, SPITwSPOTS

On 02/26/2015 09:27 PM, Sean Heskett wrote:
Why would you use your billing system to report your coverage area to the FCC? Surely you don't have customers at every possible location that you can provide service to?!?!

We use towercoverage.com <http://towercoverage.com> because it reports all the locations that we can provide service to.

2 cents

-Sean