From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chris Fabien
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 5:55 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PowerCode + MDU

JhbjpkSo you have a router at the mdu handing out ips willy-nilly to anyone who
plugs a router in? Do you control access by manually turning their ethernet
port on/off?

With powercode the solution is going to be you gotta get a mac address so you
can assign them an equipment with an ip address. I can't think of any other
work around that will maintain the monitoring and delinquency disable.

We are doing a ftth deployment and this same situation came up, we decided to
supply a cpe/router just like we do with wireless customers.