Billing System is really a misnomer. These are really Wisp Management and
Automation Platforms now. If you are running just a billing system and then
a bunch of other tools, you should look at the the management platforms
available. Having most of what you need to run your business automated and
being able to spit out things like 477 with the push of a button make life
easy. Our product was the first to be able to generate 477 reports as early
as 5-6 years ago. We can certainly handle the new deployment files as well
and I know Powercode does too although the methods are slightly different.
I think some of the others even integrate with Tower Coverage directly so
there really is no excuse to have to do double data entry. Do yourself a
favor and take a look at what is out there.