From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2015 9:33 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Rocket series shields

I would ask Peter Kranz about that.  he has been fairly involved with UBNT
trials and tribulations.

bp

<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/2/2015 8:28 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
Are the Tis actually working for you? They have a troubled past and the outlook
on the new ones is still uncertain.

http://www.ics-il.com

[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/googleicon.png]<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/ICSIL>