"The ban on throttling is necessary both to fulfill the reasonable
expectations of a customer who signs up for a broadband service that
promises access to all of the lawful Internet, and to avoid gamesmanship
designed to avoid the no-blocking rule by, for example, rendering an
application effectively, but not technically, unusable. It prohibits the
degrading of Internet traffic based on source, destination, or content."

Seems pretty clear.

I have a competitor that was using a Procera device to degrade Youtube by
throttling streams back to SD (though it seems like they stopped sometime
since I last checked the Youtube VQR). Seems like that wouldn't be
considered reasonable network management under this.