We are preparing to implement port 25 blocking
Aside from the fact that we are so small as to not even be a blip, this is
technically now a protected service?
Verizon does it on DSL, will they have to pull the filters?

I would hope this is covered under effective network managment as it
partially eliminates illegal traffic, while still leaving equally similar
pathways for legitimate traffic on othe rports or protocols.

But then the problem comes in of SLA customers that it is open to, would
that not be considered paid for prioritization of similar service (fast
lane)?