We’ve been begging Mikrotik for LAC/LNS functionality for years.  YEARS.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Eric Muehleisen
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 12:07 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Providing public routed IPs to customers

PPPoE auth is broadcast. This will require a L2 path back to you PPPoE server
(BRAS). This is a deal breaker for many. Overhead is minimal. There will be a
some broadcast chatter on your L2 subnet. This can be filtered a number of ways
and usually not a concern.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 10:05 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm