4 gauge was what I was considering.  We run a polyphaser on the AC at the tower
box as well, as our “receptacle”

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mike Hammett
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 4:20 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Electrical - Grounding question - long run

I didn't think you'd be wrong. Just missed a piece of info in the original post.

http://www.ics-il.com

[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/googleicon.png]<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/ICSIL>