Buying the Corp would remove a competitor. Historically Cambium wasn't a
competitor to UBNT (different market focus), but once UBNT grew up a bit and
then Cambium released EPMP, that seems like a much more realistic proposition.

On April 24, 2015 8:03:12 AM AKDT, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
wrote:
>I suppose it would be cheaper to have the team that did Canopy sync do
>Airmax sync then to buy the entire Cambium corporation...but maybe I'm
>wrong.
>

>Josh Luthman
>Office: 937-552-2340
>Direct: 937-552-2343
>1100 Wayne St
>Suite 1337
>Troy, OH 45373
>
>On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Jerry Richardson
><je...@richardson.bz>
>wrote:
>
>> Sync that works?
>>
>> Jerry
>>
>> On Apr 24, 2015, at 7:16 AM, Josh Luthman
><j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Why would they buy Cambium?  What would they gain?
>>

>> Josh Luthman
>> Office: 937-552-2340
>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>> 1100 Wayne St
>> Suite 1337
>> Troy, OH 45373
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Jon Langeler
><jon-ispli...@michwave.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> My prediction is Ubiquiti buys Cambium some day with some spare
>change :)
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>> On Apr 24, 2015, at 9:05 AM, Kurt Fankhauser <li...@wavelinc.com>
>wrote:
>>>
>>> If the AF team came out with multipoint Cambium's going to be
>hurtin....
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>> Kurt Fankhauser
>>> Wavelinc Communications