From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of
can...@believewireless.net
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 11:09 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] This is going to make a great UPS

Since we are way off track and talking about vehicles and wasting money, I
just bought this...

It was less than $100k and has great range. (Although not very fuel
efficient.)

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Steve D <bigd...@gmail.com
<mailto:bigd...@gmail.com> > wrote:

What is a good reason to like any vehicle?  It's all arbitrary value that
each of us would find!  Some people just like electric, but they want
something more comfortable than Leaf?

Hell, even if I had $100k laying around, I don't think I'd buy a car at all,
maybe a nice boat.  But what's the point of that?  I can't drive it on
roads!  :O

-Steve D

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 9:58 AM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com