I've pulled two up the tower by hand at once and the tower guys didn't complain, so they can't be that heavy.

What I really wish Cambium would do, or talk Laird into doing, is replacing the nuts with silicon-bronze like LMG uses on their stuff. Or just go to galvanized. The stainless on stainless sucks. They're $500 antennas and I shouldn't have to go buy extra shit for them.