Yup, same here. Had to peak out a Force110 link and couldn't break the elevation nut loose, so we had to leave it a few dB off instead of breaking it off completely and/or bending the mounting plate.

On 6/19/2015 5:56 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:
I've had several of the SS nuts seize on the ePMP Force110's... which appear to be the exact same nuts as on the slightly-less-than-half a ton 3.65 sector I just put up.

I would very much like to see Cambium switch to a different kind of nuts.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 5:05 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>> wrote:

    Have you actually experienced the SS nuts seizing?  Maybe I’ve
    been lucky, but I have not had trouble with that even after
    years.  I guess I should be putting anti-seize compound on them,
    but it’s so messy.
    Metric silicon bronze nuts look to be expensive, like in the $1
    each range, to swap them out yourself.  Which of the many nuts
    would you want to be silicon bronze?  Just the 4 that hold it to
    the pipe?  Or also all the ones involved in the elevation adjustment?
    *From:* George Skorup <mailto:geo...@cbcast.com>
    *Sent:* Friday, June 19, 2015 4:42 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Gtek Communications deploys PMP 450
    I've pulled two up the tower by hand at once and the tower guys
    didn't complain, so they can't be that heavy.

    What I really wish Cambium would do, or talk Laird into doing, is
    replacing the nuts with silicon-bronze like LMG uses on their
    stuff. Or just go to galvanized. The stainless on stainless sucks.
    They're $500 antennas and I shouldn't have to go buy extra shit
    for them.