So....I've bought half the units sold?
You should look for my email to custsvc from yesterday. I would be looking for 60 units at neg48.

On 8/18/2015 5:11 PM, Forrest Christian (List Account) wrote:

The pdu was designed to be able to be built for neg48 as well, but relies on expansion bus power to power it. This means that if you reboot the base unit, the pdu and the devices attached to it will also reboot. There are some messy ways we can bring this power in to avoid this.

Because of this, we've never officially released the neg48 version of this. Eventually my intent is to add an additional circuit to fix this, but since we've shipped less than 50 of these it isn't a high priority.

So, If you want a couple which do neg48 we can build them since it's just a couple of part swaps . Probably would need a week or two.

I like the packetflux PDU, but I need to switch -48 loads. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Forrest.....if you make it I will buy it.