To anyone seeing the mis-reading voltage issue:

Can you let me know the serial numbers of the units seeing this issue?

I'm hopeful that they are in the range of 98328 through 98357.   It looks
like those we built since the last board revision may have an assembly
error which is causing this - the pick and place machine was placing some
components which should have been 'Do not Populate/Place'.   We'll be
building a correct batch this week to advance-replace these to fix this
issue.

The good news is that an earlier unit, *AND* a current revision unit work
fine after removing the errant components.   Unfortunately, this definitely
appears to be a hardware instead of a software issue.

I need though to confirm that earlier units (PDU5 serial number before
98328) aren't affected... if anyone is seeing this on a serial number
before that number, please let me know.

-forrest

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>