It's our hotspot at the expo, we only need like 10 or 20 megs peak.

I'm actually talking about going from the tower and doing two stations:
expo and new customer.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Sep 21, 2015 12:36 PM, "Bill Prince" <[email protected]> wrote:

> What is the commit to the events center, and what level of service is
> going to go to the other end point?
>
> If you can meet both commitments, just put them on different VLANs (if you
> need to separate the IP space), and done.
>
> bp
> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
>
> On 9/21/2015 8:48 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
>
>> Is there any benefit in doing the TDD PTP besides the limiting factor of
>> only 1 SM?
>>
>> I have a backhaul that's barely being used to an events center that is
>> getting 80x80 megs.  Inline (seriously, inline) is another business that
>> needs service.  I'm figuring I'd just changing it to TDD and enable room
>> for 1 more radio.
>>
>> Josh Luthman
>> Office: 937-552-2340
>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>> 1100 Wayne St
>> Suite 1337
>> Troy, OH 45373
>>
>
>

Reply via email to