Is the ptp rule still in effect??? I thought that was gone with the 5 GHz
changes.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Sep 21, 2015 1:24 PM, "George Skorup" <[email protected]> wrote:

> PTP mode gets you PTP EIRP limits. I think that's the only difference.
>
> On 9/21/2015 10:48 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
>
>> Is there any benefit in doing the TDD PTP besides the limiting factor of
>> only 1 SM?
>>
>> I have a backhaul that's barely being used to an events center that is
>> getting 80x80 megs.  Inline (seriously, inline) is another business that
>> needs service.  I'm figuring I'd just changing it to TDD and enable room
>> for 1 more radio.
>>
>> Josh Luthman
>> Office: 937-552-2340
>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>> 1100 Wayne St
>> Suite 1337
>> Troy, OH 45373
>>
>
>

Reply via email to