Without knowing anything about their current process, I would think that as production quantities ramp up, quality would improve. Things arn't being 'pieced' together or tweaked anymore, but are flowing down an assembly line getting the same treatment.

That said, I drive about 4 miles from the house to the shop every day, and I would be surprised if I don't pass 2 Model S cars every day on that route. They seem to be all over here in the Chicago suburbs.

On 10/20/2015 12:30 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
>They also complained about body and sunroof squeaks, rattles and leaks.
For 100k you'd think they'd have the basics figured out.

I think it's worth pointing out that they fix their customers' cars very responsively - a loaner car is driven to them (the driver picks up the owner's). That's pretty fantastic.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Travis Johnson <t...@ida.net <mailto:t...@ida.net>> wrote:

    Hi,

    Here's the latest article about Tesla cars:

http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-hy-consumer-reports-tesla-models-20151020-story.html

    That's not good... for a company that was already not profitable,
    now they cars are falling apart after they have some miles on them. :(

    Travis