Yes. There's a lot less erratic swerving when they're on the cell phone.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 10/20/2015 12:44 PM, Sam Kirsch wrote:
Have you noticed a change in any driving habits for Tesla owners since they released the beta version of the autopilot? I'm quite happy there aren't many around here, I'm not sure I need to be driving on roads with average consumers beta testing 70mph autopilots.
*-- Samuel Kirsch, Network Support
Plexicomm - Internet Solutions | www.plexicomm.net <http://www.plexicomm.net>**
Office: 1.866.759.4678 x109 | Fax: 1.866.852.4688*
*Emergency Support: 1.866.759.9713 | *sam...@plexicomm.net* <mailto:sam...@plexicomm.net>*
------ Original Message ------
From: "Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com <mailto:part15...@gmail.com>>
To: af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
Sent: 10/20/2015 1:42:25 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Tesla is in trouble
Around here, you can't swing a cat without hitting a Tesla.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 10/20/2015 10:38 AM, Nate Burke wrote:
Without knowing anything about their current process, I would think that as production quantities ramp up, quality would improve. Things arn't being 'pieced' together or tweaked anymore, but are flowing down an assembly line getting the same treatment.

That said, I drive about 4 miles from the house to the shop every day, and I would be surprised if I don't pass 2 Model S cars every day on that route. They seem to be all over here in the Chicago suburbs.

On 10/20/2015 12:30 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
>They also complained about body and sunroof squeaks, rattles and leaks.
For 100k you'd think they'd have the basics figured out.

I think it's worth pointing out that they fix their customers' cars very responsively - a loaner car is driven to them (the driver picks up the owner's). That's pretty fantastic.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Travis Johnson <t...@ida.net> wrote:

    Hi,

    Here's the latest article about Tesla cars:

http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-hy-consumer-reports-tesla-models-20151020-story.html

    That's not good... for a company that was already not
    profitable, now they cars are falling apart after they have
    some miles on them. :(

    Travis