If you are isolating the ground system then be sure to also isolate the power
system.  If the best path to ground is through the power then surges are going
to try to jump from the tower through your cables to your connection to the
power grid.

Sincerely,
Joshaven Potter
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, UACA