Hard to carry in your pocket though.

Kahr and Ruger have some nice, pocket carry able pistols with some pop.  If
it's too big, you won't carry it.  In the summer, I wear shorts and t-shirts
all the time, so I need something concealable in any type of clothing.

Jeff Broadwick
ConVergence Technologies, Inc.
312-205-2519 Office
574-220-7826 Cell