The smallest subnet match will always be preferred.  I’m pretty sure you can
remove the NAT component of your fail over by advertising your entire subnet
block over both carriers and then advertising the smaller subnets as preferred

For example  advertise over both: x/22    Provider A: y/23,   Provider B: z/23

That way all IP’s “y” go over provider A always as long as the route is still
up.  If the route goes down because the link goes down then the best route for
“Y”’s traffic becomes the “x" route which is still advertised over provider B.

I recommend BGP peering with your provider if you have your own AS# even if you
still want to handle the internal traffic like you are.  However if you don’t
want to BGP peer then you can probably have your ISP advertise the routes as
desired for you but they will have to drop the route if your router becomes
unavailable which they may or may not be willing/able to do unless you BGP peer.

Regarding your actual question I am not sure what your trying to do exactly.
It sounds like you may be trying to route based on the source rather then the
destination?

If you like you can call me and I’d be happy to offer some free advice.  I’m
quite comfortable with OSPF & BGP.

Sincerely,
Joshaven Potter
Google Hangouts: j...@g2wireless.co