I thought a bit more about what I think your trying to do…

You can use router marks to create routing tables.  You can match the source
address and apply a route mark to the traffic.  Then that traffic will use the
matching route table.  This way you can have one default route for provider x
and another for y.  Is that helpful?

Sincerely,
Joshaven Potter
Google Hangouts: j...@g2wireless.co