OSPF is properly sharing the route information for the connected routes
properly, right?  Like there is a proper route to anything on your network on
every router.

Assuming that than we are talking about routes to sources off the network.  So
the question is how to inform a router that Customer on Subnet A is supposed to
use the up-line internet A and not route to the B internet router.

I am assuming this router decision is made based on the default route right?

So basically you need different routing tables so that each router can detect
that this customer is on subnet A and use the routing table for your up-line
internet connection A.

Am I tracking with your need?

Maybe a good solution is to not rely on the distributed default route but setup
static default routes in each router to respond to?  This has the weakness of
not distributing interruptions in the route to the default route which may or
may not be an issue in your network.

I expect that you could create OSPF relationships to distribute your default
route that can dynamically build the secondary route tables using filters and
additional OSPF instances however this sounds a bit off the beaten path to me.

I expect that you’ll be best off creating an iBGP core network that has the
full routing table and sufficient ability to send traffic where needed then
expect your outbound traffic to get to this iBGP core that has the full routing
table and then it will make the best decision on which ISP to choose based on
cost across the internet.  This way you can also advertise your entire subnet
block with each carrier and potentially use AS prepends to “penalize” one
connection until you get the balance you like between your carriers.  It is
worth considering that having a customer from one side of your network to use
that side’s pipe might not be the most efficient path.  It is entirely possible
that the most efficient path for a given connection is to cross your network
and use a better connected up line carrier.

Any way… thats my thoughts given the info I have on the matter.

Sincerely,
Joshaven Potter
Google Hangouts: j...@g2wireless.co
Cell & SMS: 1-517-607-9370