Here's our internally compiled list (xx shows which channels weren't available
or aren't available post activation):

Based on a radio with a 25dBi dish (Nanobridge M5-25 or PowerBeam M5-400) you
will have the following channels and tx powers available:

Channel Old dBm New dBm
5160    11      xx
5165    11      12
5170    11      16