My quote had a breakdown of the different elements, it wasn't much
difference for the base unit though.

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016, Josh Reynolds <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ours were bare aluminum, no fans, nothing fancy.
> On Feb 10, 2016 5:53 PM, "Jason McKemie" <[email protected]
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>> wrote:
>
>> My quote was in that neighborhood as well. It has been a while since I
>> checked though.
>>
>> On Wednesday, February 10, 2016, Josh Reynolds <[email protected]
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>> wrote:
>>
>>> Uh, I remember paying $400ish for one 24x19x24, with rail. 2 was
>>> $900ish after shipping to Alaska.
>>>
>>> Have they really gone up that much???
>>> On Feb 10, 2016 5:31 PM, "George Skorup" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I have a quote from Bison for the 24x24" rack version with universal
>>>> tower/pole mount brackets. Over $700. So I don't think Dennis is doing much
>>>> mark-up, if any. Just wanted to point that out.
>>>>
>>>> On 2/10/2016 5:26 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I was thinking the same thing
>>>> On Feb 10, 2016 1:43 PM, "Jason McKemie" <
>>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> These look like bison profab enclosures... With a markup.
>>>>>
>>>>> On Wednesday, February 10, 2016, Dennis Burgess <
>>>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> We use nothing but these anymore.  These are maybe bigger than you
>>>>>> asked, but most of the time we drop in a two or three rackmount units, 
>>>>>> plus
>>>>>> some power or something on the backplate.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> http://www.linktechs.net/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=506&idcategory=0
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Also, all of our new shinny towers in the area require stainless
>>>>>> steel, nothing that I can rust can be used on-site.  :( Shippiing is
>>>>>> basically the same on 4 vs 1 though.  Very light.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Dennis Burgess, CTO, Link Technologies, Inc.
>>>>>> [email protected] – 314-735-0270 x103 – www.linktechs.net
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>> From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tim Reichhart
>>>>>> Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 6:24 AM
>>>>>> To: [email protected]
>>>>>> Subject: [AFMUG] weatherproof enclosure
>>>>>>
>>>>>> what are you guys using for weatherproof enclosure? I am looking for
>>>>>> one that can host an small miktroik router and 4-6 poes with cable what 
>>>>>> do
>>>>>> you guys say to use?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>

Reply via email to