Yeah, I think it's way too expensive and we never pulled the trigger on them.

On 2/10/2016 6:13 PM, Jason McKemie wrote:
Looks like they've gone up a LOT.

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016, George Skorup <geo...@cbcast.com <mailto:geo...@cbcast.com>> wrote:

    Here's what I got last year.

    On 2/10/2016 6:05 PM, Jason McKemie wrote:
    My quote had a breakdown of the different elements, it wasn't
    much difference for the base unit though.

    On Wednesday, February 10, 2016, Josh Reynolds
    <j...@kyneticwifi.com
    <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','j...@kyneticwifi.com');>> wrote:

        Ours were bare aluminum, no fans, nothing fancy.

        On Feb 10, 2016 5:53 PM, "Jason McKemie"