Oh awesome, thank you!  I wish I had saved one of these pictures.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 12:45 PM, Jason Wilson <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I hit send too quick.  This is what APC does.  Here is the Power Pole
> Connector that they use.  Pretty much a standard.
> https://powerwerx.com/anderson-sb-connectors-sb50-50amp
>
>
>
> Jason Wilson
> Remotely Located
> Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.
> 530-651-1736
> 530-748-9608 Cell
> www.remotelylocated.com
>
> On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 9:41 AM, Jason Wilson <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> On May 10, 2016 9:36 AM, "Josh Luthman" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I have 8 batteries that I want 24v to come off of.  Any suggestions or
>>> parts to get two leads on the F terminals?
>>>
>>> http://i.imgur.com/r3X21cw.jpg
>>>
>>> My only idea right now is to solder the wires together near the
>>> terminals and then tape/wrap it.
>>>
>>> Josh Luthman
>>> Office: 937-552-2340
>>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>>> 1100 Wayne St
>>> Suite 1337
>>> Troy, OH 45373
>>>
>>
>

Reply via email to