I’ve just turned the rack ears to face the bottom and screwed that into the 
wall.

I don’t know if that still works, but I’m pretty sure I’ve done that with one 
of those 24 port CRS switches.
They use slightly different mounts for different versions and models of CRS and 
CCR so I’m not 100 percent on that.

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 4:14 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CRS125 wall mount?


I don't have one in front of me, but IIRC, there are holes on the sides 
suitable for attaching mounting ears.

bp

<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>


On 5/20/2016 3:10 PM, Forrest Christian (List Account) wrote:
Before I MacGyver something....
Is there a prefabricated wall mount kit/adapter for the CRS125-24G-1S-2HnD-IN 
that someone makes that I'm not finding?
-forrest

--
Forrest Christian CEO, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.
Tel: 406-449-3345 | Address: 3577 Countryside Road, Helena, MT 59602
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> | http://www.packetflux.com
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>
 [https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png] 
<http://facebook.com/packetflux>  
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png] 
<http://twitter.com/@packetflux>



Reply via email to