If you're talking about sticking it to a wall such as plywood in a wiring
closet, attach four screw-mount cable tie mounts to the plywood in a
rectangle shape, with 3/4" self tapping wood screws, and use heavy duty 12"
zipties to strap it down to the cable tie mounts. Would probably take 100+
lbs of force to pull it off the wall if done right.

http://www.alliedelec.com/essentra-components-fth-5a-rt-c/70208594/

http://www.panduit.com/heiler/GroupImages/G-WASGABM25--IND1-O-MED-ENG.jpg