We pulled the top cover off the CCR1009PC (mostly same chassis) and drilled
holes for these DIN clips. Worked out well.

https://www.winford.com/products/dinm01.php

Get Outlook for Android

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 8:43 PM -0700, "George Skorup" <geo...@cbcast.com>
wrote:

    Nope. I bought a regular CRS125 (no wireless, no rack-mount) and
    have been trying to figure out a nice way to wall-mount it on the
    backplane of an enclosure without much modification. Baltic should
    make a case for it.