So it’s not like the desktop WiFi version of RB2011 which has holes for screw heads in the bottom and wall mounts quite nicely?
From: Forrest Christian (List Account) Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 5:58 PM To: af Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CRS125 wall mount? Sadly, this is the one with the wifi, and as such doesn't come with rackmount ears. http://routerboard.com/CRS125-24G-1S-2HnD-IN Holes are also conspicuously absent.... On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Sterling Jacobson <[email protected]> wrote: I’ve just turned the rack ears to face the bottom and screwed that into the wall. I don’t know if that still works, but I’m pretty sure I’ve done that with one of those 24 port CRS switches. They use slightly different mounts for different versions and models of CRS and CCR so I’m not 100 percent on that. From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bill Prince Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 4:14 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CRS125 wall mount? I don't have one in front of me, but IIRC, there are holes on the sides suitable for attaching mounting ears. bp<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com> On 5/20/2016 3:10 PM, Forrest Christian (List Account) wrote: Before I MacGyver something.... Is there a prefabricated wall mount kit/adapter for the CRS125-24G-1S-2HnD-IN that someone makes that I'm not finding? -forrest -- Forrest Christian CEO, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc. Tel: 406-449-3345 | Address: 3577 Countryside Road, Helena, MT 59602 [email protected] | http://www.packetflux.com -- Forrest Christian CEO, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc. Tel: 406-449-3345 | Address: 3577 Countryside Road, Helena, MT 59602 [email protected] | http://www.packetflux.com
