It's looking like $0.25/ft for the cable and the singlemode fiber is
less...  Also the area is totally filled with trees, trees cannot be cut
for various reasons, it's the side of a bluff on a hilltop. Branches and a
few things in one particular direction (about 10 degrees of azimuth) would
be cut to put in the PTP link. North of 49 latitude.

With DC power over 14AWG it could be enough power for up to 75W of radios
on the far end. Off grid solar to do this would be $4000 of panels
batteries enclosure, charge controller.

Very challenging site for solar, if you were to camp there you might see
2-3 hours of direct sunlight per day max due to tree shading.