I didn't think about the miles thing. I just didn't think they would care
as they are still getting paid and you'll be out about 3% of the charge.
The biggest charge I've run through my own cars was about $300. I know
square used to hold funds over $1000 for some period...like 7 days or so?
Maybe that is too long, but I seem to remember something like that.