Sole Proprietor? LLC or Corp?  If you are a structured org (llc,Corp) and
you have an invoice for said items then you should be ok.

*Credit card kiting* refers to the use of one or more credit cards
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_card> to obtain cash and purchasing
power they do not have, or pay credit card
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_card> balances with the proceeds of
other cards. Unlike check kiting
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Check_kiting>, which is illegal under nearly
all circumstances, laws against credit card kiting are not completely
prohibitive of the practice, thereby allowing it to be done to some degree.
It is up to the banks to detect the practice and when necessary, stop it.

In order for prosecution to occur in a credit card kiting scheme, a bank
must prove intent to deceive.[1]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_card_kiting#cite_note-1> Eq seq
reference infers paying credit card minimum balances with credit card
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_card> proceeds is de facto
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_facto> evidence of deceit.

It all will depend on your CC Processor.

Jason Wilson
Remotely Located
Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.
530-651-1736
530-748-9608 Cell
www.remotelylocated.com