That's why telco's and cableco's use a 20 or 30 year ROI.

Travis

On 9/15/2016 3:19 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Takes a long time to pay 43m back with 500/mo revenue.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 5:17 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net <mailto:par...@cyberbroadband.net>> wrote:

    But how do you pay for your fiber installation if you don't charge
    $500 for gig speeds?

        ----- Original Message -----
        *From:* Rory Conaway <mailto:r...@triadwireless.net>
        *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
        *Sent:* Thursday, September 15, 2016 12:37 PM
        *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] The latest gig city

        I’ve written about this multiple times and if I remember right
        Mike, you hammered me.

        We are also doing marketing tests right now and found that
        even if CenturyLink can’t maintain NetFlix without buffering
        with a supposed 10Mbps circuit, offering 50Mbps at the same
        price doesn’t get people to change although that’s early
        results.   We are finding price is better.

        Rory