Perhaps we need an autonomous region for these guys.  Let anonymous use it as a
base of operations.

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:29 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Being a good citizen

Snowden “does not work for a Russian organization, yet is financially secure
thanks to substantial savings from his years as a well-paid contractor and more
recently numerous awards and speaking fees from around the world.”  3 years.
That’s a lot of savings, or he’s eating a lot of ramen noodles.

I guess Vladimir could let him live there for free just to piss off the US.
And Russia has good hackers of their own (maybe Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear will
get their own movies), so maybe they haven’t needed any help in the recent
hacks.  Certainly Assange seems to be in bed with Pootie-Poot.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/01/julian-assange-donald-trump-and-vladimir-putin-a-troika-for-our-insane-era.html