Anyone who believes that any powerful nation gets to be that way by
protecting the sovereignty of its citizens is in very much need of a
tighter helmet and an ice cream cone.
Anyone who believes that any powerful nation gets to be that way by
following the terms of international treaties when no one is looking needs
fitted for said helmet.

People are evil, and it takes evil men with good intentions to ensure that
the evil does not become the dominate factor defining humanity in the
public eye.

He abused his acces, he is a traitor, he should meet his fate as such, let
him be a martyr. No good deed goes unpunished, its just the way of
humanity.